The installation of decorative granite cladding, paving and steps to this recently redeveloped grade II listed building in Leeds city centre.
Built in 1878, this former warehouse for the cloth industry was to be redeveloped into a modern office building.
Pinnacle Stonemasonry were appointed to carry out external works to the new entrance layout.
This comprised of fixing 50mm thick flamed granite cladding back to concrete planter walls using specially designed stainless steel fixings. We then installed matching granite copings, risers and paving to complete the new entrance ramp and steps.